This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lily's Floral Wall Hanging
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This sweet floral wall hanging is perfect decorate for Spring, (and even works for Summer) or for a little girls room. You may recognize the floral motif from my Easy Floral Coasters, Sunflower Shawl, Floral Hoop Earrings and Lily's Floral Table Runner. The flowers and leaves are joined using the join-as-you-go method, which I have photo tutorials for. I've used cotton yarn to match other decor pieces I made, but any yarn will work for this project, and it requires about five and a half hours."
- 252 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in (MC) Yellow for the flower centers (85 yards), in (CB) Rose Pink, Mod Blue, White & Red for the petals (96 yards), and in (CC) Hot Green for the Leaves (70 yards)
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 16" (or Longer) Wooden Dowel
- Optional Jewelry Pliers for Weaving
Read NextHow To Upholster With A Tea Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Upholster With A Tea Towel
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Diy Rope Basket
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
- Cloud Baby Mobile
- Tin Planters
- Nightstand Makeover
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies