This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mesh Wreath Diy For Fall
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This gorgeous wreath is an easy mesh wreath diy project that anyone can make. You just need a few supplies like mesh, ribbon, and tulle, and you’re good to go! This homemade wreath will make a beautiful statment piece on your front door, and also makes a great gift for someone special. WHAT DO I NEED TO MAKE A MESH WREATH? Believe it or not, you don’t need a whole lot of supplies to make a mesh wreath. I picked all of my supplies up at Dollar Tree, so this wreath costed me right around $10 to make – not bad! You’ll need a wire wreath form, some mesh, ribbon, tulle and pipe cleaners. Of course, you will need a scissors to sut everything with, and a glue gun if you choose to add scarecrows like I did. That’s it!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read Next10-Minute Braided Bead Bracelets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder