We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"In need for some sewing needle storage ideas? Elevate the classic pincushion to new heights with a sewing needle organizer! This sewing needle holder is super fast & easy to make and helps you keep track of your sewing needles at all times! Hey, guys! Today I have a very quick sewing project/tip! It’s something I’ve done in less than 10 minutes (literally, no kidding!) but is a huge help in my sewing room: a sewing needle holder sewn into a pincushion!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Recreate one of your favorite meals right in the comfort of your own kitchen when you make these Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker… Continue reading: "Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker Carnitas"
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- DIY Upcycled Bird Feeder
- 5-Minute Upcycled Sweater Flowers
- DIY Brown Sugar Scrub
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- DIY Citrus Air Freshener
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycle A Lucky Shamrock Wreath From Puzzle Pieces
- Lucky Rainbow Shamrock Wreath
- Easter Bunny Candy Holder
- Easter Felt Bookmark
- Natural Easter Egg Dye
- Easter Washcloth Bunny
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft