This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"It is time for a patriotic tiered tray theme to get us from Memorial Day to the 4th of July. Because those two holidays are so close together, I don’t usually decorate individually for them but rather have some nods to each on a single tier tray. This tier tray is one of my favorites because of how seamlessly it incorporates vintage items with craft items I have made. It’s easy to decorate a tray with all vintage items or all craft items, but to combine them is a little more challenging. "
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Read NextHow To Upholster With A Tea Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Upholster With A Tea Towel
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Diy Rope Basket
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
- Cloud Baby Mobile
- Tin Planters
- Nightstand Makeover
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies