Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"How to make a peppermint pedicure bath bomb. This is just like a bath bomb, and it fizzes in the water, but it's made just for your feet. It has shea butter to soften skin. Citric acid and baking soda exfoliate the skin. I used three essential oils that are said to soothe tired and aching feet. These are easy to add to basin of water for a quick foot soak. You can use it to prep your feet for a pedicure or for tired feet."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating