Peppermint Soap Recipe With Shea Butter
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"If you’re looking for a peppermint soap recipe that’s moisturizing and gentle on your skin, you’re going to love this! Now that the furnace is running all of the time, I’ve noticed that my skin is so much dryer than it is in the summer. Using a moisturizing homemade soap recipe is a great way to return moisture to dry skin. This peppermint soap recipe is made using the melt-and-pour soap making method. It’s so much easier than making a hot or cold process peppermint soap recipe. It’s simply a matter of cutting the soap blocks, melting them, and adding the essential oils and colorant (if desired). "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY IKEA Coffee Table Makeover
- Easy Adirondack Chair Plans
- Unicorn Mason Jars - Decoupage On Glass
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- Stress Relief DIY Teacup Candles
- DIY Bean Bag Chair
- DIY Duct Tape Bead Bracelet
- 16 Cheap Crafts You Need to Try
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Pumpkin Activities For Toddlers
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase