Plastic Bottle Planter
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This hanging plastic bottle planter is a great project to get kids into gardening and an amazing DIY to make during Spring! Great inexpensive way to create your own hanging plastic bottle garden! There’s something about upcycling projects that make me really happy! First, they are super thrifty, second they are eco-friendly (we are preventing trash from getting to a landfill), and finally you don’t need to make a trip to your craft supply store to make them, what else can we ask for?"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Recycled Painted Rug
- Easy Personalized Coffee Mugs
- Stylish No-Sew T-Shirt Bag
- 16 Cheap Crafts You Need to Try
- 30 DIY Old Clothes Ideas
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- DIY No-Sew Infinity Scarf
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- Fortune Cookie Note Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
- Diy Valentine Wreath
- Monthly Journal For Moms Free Printable
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- Mardi Gras Layered Jello