This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Princess Wall Art
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"These Princess Wall Art pieces are super easy to make and really cheap too! Most of the supplies are found right at the Dollar Store! You can draw the princesses to look however you want, with different hair styles and dress styles, plus embellish them as desired too! This is the perfect craft for kids to do on their own or with an adult. Me and My daughter did these together; I drew the princesses, she colored them in, I glued the tulle on and she helped with the embellishments. And now they hang on her wall! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Gem Stickers
Read NextDiy Faux Cotton Branches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser