Rolled Hem with a Serger
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Did you know you can use your serger to sew both narrow and rolled hems? You may find that serging a rolled hem is actually a lot easier than the classic rolled hem method! In this tutorial you’ll learn how to sew a quick and beautiful serged rolled hem on your overlock machine! Ever wanted to make a serged rolled hem with your overlocker? I personally find it a lot easier to make a serger rolled hem than the classic method highlighted here. Serging a rolled hem is basically a matter of changing your overlocker settings and removing one of the needles so you end up sewing with three threads."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Instant Pot Or Stove Top
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole