This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Salad Spinner Art
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This fun spinner art is the perfect activity to do with your kids! It is a classic "spin" to a common art project! Adding a salad spinner is an exciting way to change up how they paint. This project is awesome for all ages. Even your little toddler will love helping by spinning the salad spinner handle around. The best part is that each art piece will turn out different. Individualized art is popular with kids."
- 3x3 flat canvas panel
- Tempera Paint
- Salad Spinner
Place canvas in the basket of the salad spinner.
Drop or squirt paint onto the canvas.
Close the salad spinner and press the pump several times to spin.
Remove the lid to view the art.
Add additional paint if desired and repeat the spinning process.
When done, remove the canvas from the salad spinner and place somewhere flat to allow it to dry.
Read NextHow To Upholster With A Tea Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Upholster With A Tea Towel
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Diy Rope Basket
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
- Cloud Baby Mobile
- Tin Planters
- Nightstand Makeover
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies