Snap Bag Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This easy tutorial shows you how to make a practical and functional snap bag using a secret “ingredient”! This cute snap pouch is quilted from small pieces of scrap fabric and is super fun to make and a great gift idea! Have you been looking for a cute sewing idea to use up some of those fabric scraps in your stash? Well, look no more because this adorable snap purse is exactly what you need! While lengthy, this snap purse project is super simple to make and the pouch looks so fun and attractive with all those lovely colors!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Give your Christmas tree a classic holiday touch with some simple ornaments that will cost you less than $5 to make. These Easy and… Continue reading: "Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe