Snap Bag Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This easy tutorial shows you how to make a practical and functional snap bag using a secret “ingredient”! This cute snap pouch is quilted from small pieces of scrap fabric and is super fun to make and a great gift idea! Have you been looking for a cute sewing idea to use up some of those fabric scraps in your stash? Well, look no more because this adorable snap purse is exactly what you need! While lengthy, this snap purse project is super simple to make and the pouch looks so fun and attractive with all those lovely colors!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
- Diy Valentine Wreath
- Monthly Journal For Moms Free Printable