This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Square Kitchen Potholders
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"If you were on the lookout for simple quilted potholder patterns, this is it! Once you try this simple pattern, you’ll be hooked! Sewing potholders is a great way to use up fabric scraps. If you’re anything like me, then you have a stockpile of fabric scraps just waiting to be used. And what better way to use them than by sewing your own potholders? This easy potholder pattern is the perfect way to use up those fabric scraps and add a pop of color to your kitchen. "
Read NextUpcycled Rainbow Planters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Air Fryer Chicken Pot Pie
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts