Stunning Repurposed Gallery Wall
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"You can pick up a pile of unwanted, unloved and out of date picture/photo frames from your local thrift store for almost nothing. I got a dozen the other day for less than $3 in total. I then rummaged through my shed for all the bits of leftover paint and sample paint pots I had. I painted each one of these frames a different colour. It's amazing how paint can transform something ugly into something much more appealing. I then found some gorgeous colourful vintage bird prints to fill the frames and create a stunning gallery wall. The best bit is that you can download these bird prints for free."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- An assortment of old photo/picture frames
- Old bits of leftover paints
- double sided mounting tape
- bird prints - free to download
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a tin on hand? You can easily transform it into a chic and stylish item when you use this project for the Personalized and… Continue reading: "Personalized and Repurposed Tin"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Overnight Chia Seed Pudding Recipe With Maqui Berry Powder
- Fried Pickles Restaurant Copycat