Stunning Repurposed Gallery Wall
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"You can pick up a pile of unwanted, unloved and out of date picture/photo frames from your local thrift store for almost nothing. I got a dozen the other day for less than $3 in total. I then rummaged through my shed for all the bits of leftover paint and sample paint pots I had. I painted each one of these frames a different colour. It's amazing how paint can transform something ugly into something much more appealing. I then found some gorgeous colourful vintage bird prints to fill the frames and create a stunning gallery wall. The best bit is that you can download these bird prints for free."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- An assortment of old photo/picture frames
- Old bits of leftover paints
- double sided mounting tape
- bird prints - free to download
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Instant Pot Or Stove Top
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole