This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sunflower Applique 2.0
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Back when I designed the Sunflower Shawl, I was just bursting with so many other ideas for the Sunflower Applique, but I wanted a more real looking Sunflower with the texture in the center, so I went back to the drawing board, and came up with this Sunflower Applique 2.0 - 2.0 because it's an improved design. The beauty of this applique is that you can use any yarn with respective hook for whatever project you have in mind! To make your own 4.25" flower, you'll need some worsted weight yarn (or any really) - I used Red Heart Super Saver, an H8/5mm crochet hook and a tapestry needle. I was able to work one up in about 15 minutes. There is also a video tutorial."
- Small Amount of Lightweight Yarn (2 Strands) or Worsted Weight Yarn (1 Strand) – I used two strands of Baby Bee’s Sweet Delight in the Banana and Chocolate colorways
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextDiy Faux Cotton Branches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser