This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sunflower Applique 2.0
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Back when I designed the Sunflower Shawl, I was just bursting with so many other ideas for the Sunflower Applique, but I wanted a more real looking Sunflower with the texture in the center, so I went back to the drawing board, and came up with this Sunflower Applique 2.0 - 2.0 because it's an improved design. The beauty of this applique is that you can use any yarn with respective hook for whatever project you have in mind! To make your own 4.25" flower, you'll need some worsted weight yarn (or any really) - I used Red Heart Super Saver, an H8/5mm crochet hook and a tapestry needle. I was able to work one up in about 15 minutes. There is also a video tutorial."
- Small Amount of Lightweight Yarn (2 Strands) or Worsted Weight Yarn (1 Strand) – I used two strands of Baby Bee’s Sweet Delight in the Banana and Chocolate colorways
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextUpcycled Rainbow Planters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Air Fryer Chicken Pot Pie
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts