This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Super Chunky Kinsley Blake Scarf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This is an easy knitting pattern worked in variation of the beginner friendly garter stitch. 4 sizes included, and super chunky yarn means it’ll work up fairly quickly. You'll need some super chunky yarn. I used Bernat Blanket Yarn. Alternatively, you can try Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick n Quick or 2-3 strands of worsted weight yarn held together. My knitting skills are pretty basic, and was able to work up the adult small size in just over 8.5 hours."
- 43 (85, 126, 163) Yards of Super Chunky Yarn – I used Bernat Blanket Yarn in the Almond colorway
- N15/10mm Knitting Needles
- Small Crochet Hook (like a G6/4.25mm) with large mouth to weave in ends
Read NextStylish No-Sew T-Shirt Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Mason Jars are so versatile and useful! You can never have too many in your home. You can use jars of any size to decorate a fall… Continue reading: "Stenciled Mason Jars for Fall Decor "
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Air Fryer Chicken Pot Pie
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts
- Paper Cup Elf