This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"What am I going to do with my pile of old t-shirts? I'm going to wear them. The ones that are now retired are mostly used already. I've made bracelets, though not with jewels as shown here, children's clothes and pj's, and quilts beyond belief! It certainly is fun to be creative with something everyone has and most throw away! Thanks for more ideas."
Super Chunky Kinsley Blake Scarf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
"This is an easy knitting pattern worked in variation of the beginner friendly garter stitch. 4 sizes included, and super chunky yarn means it’ll work up fairly quickly. You'll need some super chunky yarn. I used Bernat Blanket Yarn. Alternatively, you can try Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick n Quick or 2-3 strands of worsted weight yarn held together. My knitting skills are pretty basic, and was able to work up the adult small size in just over 8.5 hours."
- 43 (85, 126, 163) Yards of Super Chunky Yarn – I used Bernat Blanket Yarn in the Almond colorway
- N15/10mm Knitting Needles
- Small Crochet Hook (like a G6/4.25mm) with large mouth to weave in ends
Read Next30 DIY Old Clothes Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Homemade Roll-On Deodorant
Whether you're concerned about ingredients in mass-produced deodorant or you just want to save a little bit of money in your health… Continue reading: "Homemade Roll-On Deodorant"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Ground Beef Vegetable Soup
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Fun Bee Coloring Page
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Easy Buttered Noodles Recipe
- Easy Pizza Bites Air Fryer Appetizer
- Easy Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Paper Easter Basket Craft
- How To Make Facial Toner