Sweet Potato Dog Treats
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"How to make sweet potato dog treats. This is a versatile recipe because you can use your choice of flour and vegetable (or fruit). I used sweet potato, but you can use pumpkin, squash, or mashed banana. I made mine grain free with coconut flour, but you can use all purpose flour or whole wheat flour. This also has peanut butter for more flavor and natural oils. This is a baked treat that your dogs will love!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Sun and Feather Wall Decor
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- DIY Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Fried Homemade Apple Fritters
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Pork Rib Soup
- Instant Pot Zucchini Bread
- Classic Tuna Casserole
- Diy Christmas Gift Card Holder
- Tv Caddy Remote Control Organizer
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids