This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Tips to Reduce Plastic Use and DIY Reusable Bag Craft
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Check out these tips to reduce plastic use! Plastic is found in just about everything today. It’s in our furniture, our cars, and our computers. And, it’s used to package our food, medicine, and personal care products. It’s everywhere we look. Yes, you can recycle most plastics – sort of. Plastic is really downcycled rather than recycled. What that means is that if you recycle a plastic water bottle, you will not get enough plastic for another water bottle."
Read NextDiy Faux Cotton Branches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser