Unicorn Mason Jars - Decoupage On Glass
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Learn how to decoupage on glass to make these adorable unicorn mason jars. This looks like an expensive decoration, but it's easy to make. You just need a pretty unicorn napkin, white paint, Mod Podge, and a mason jar. The place that I got my unicorn napkin has other designs, and you can use your favorite design to make yours. These would be cute as a vase, candle holder with a battery operated candle, or even a makeup brush or pencil holder."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn empty cocoa cans into chic little storage containers with this beginner-friendly DIY project! This Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial… Continue reading: "Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial"
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- Harvest Terrarium Table Decorations
- Stress Relief DIY Teacup Candles
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- DIY Air Freshener Discs
- 25 Low Cost Hobbies
- DIY Clutch Purse from VHS Case
- Transform A Cardboard Box Into A Pretty Organizing Storage Bin
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door
- 5 Easy Steps Towards Better Holiday Health
- 5 Simple Tips For A Healthy Thanksgiving