Unicorn Mason Jars - Decoupage On Glass
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Learn how to decoupage on glass to make these adorable unicorn mason jars. This looks like an expensive decoration, but it's easy to make. You just need a pretty unicorn napkin, white paint, Mod Podge, and a mason jar. The place that I got my unicorn napkin has other designs, and you can use your favorite design to make yours. These would be cute as a vase, candle holder with a battery operated candle, or even a makeup brush or pencil holder."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add style and sophistication to your walls with this DIY windowpane pattern wall art. This DIY wall decor creates a trendy windowpane… Continue reading: "DIY Windowpane Pattern Wall Art"
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- 16 Cheap Crafts You Need to Try
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- 25 Low Cost Hobbies
- Harvest Terrarium Table Decorations
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- DIY Air Freshener Discs
- Earl Grey & Lavender Bath Bomb
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Homemade Lip Plumper
- Irish Coffee Scrub
- Date Night Skin Polisher
- Paint Chip Bookmark
- Labyrinth Fireys Bookmark
- Marbled Resin Shamrocks
- Thing 1 & 2 Hats