Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I needed some handy storage for all the sharpie pens in my craft room. That's when I got the idea to make some hanging pockets for my pegboard. I made these pockets from upcycled jeans pockets. They are really handy as I can hang them on the board with a leather strap and easily remove them when needed. Not only are the pockets handy and fun but they look good too. I embroidered some colored monogrammed letters onto the front of the pockets to add to them."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Jeans pockets
- scrap leather
- coloured embroidery thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Recreate one of your favorite meals right in the comfort of your own kitchen when you make these Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker… Continue reading: "Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker Carnitas"
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- DIY Upcycled Bird Feeder
- 5-Minute Upcycled Sweater Flowers
- DIY Brown Sugar Scrub
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- DIY Citrus Air Freshener
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycle A Lucky Shamrock Wreath From Puzzle Pieces
- Lucky Rainbow Shamrock Wreath
- Easter Bunny Candy Holder
- Easter Felt Bookmark
- Natural Easter Egg Dye
- Easter Washcloth Bunny
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft