This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I needed some handy storage for all the sharpie pens in my craft room. That's when I got the idea to make some hanging pockets for my pegboard. I made these pockets from upcycled jeans pockets. They are really handy as I can hang them on the board with a leather strap and easily remove them when needed. Not only are the pockets handy and fun but they look good too. I embroidered some colored monogrammed letters onto the front of the pockets to add to them."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Jeans pockets
- scrap leather
- coloured embroidery thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Easy And Keto Friendly Blt Wrap
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft