Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I needed some handy storage for all the sharpie pens in my craft room. That's when I got the idea to make some hanging pockets for my pegboard. I made these pockets from upcycled jeans pockets. They are really handy as I can hang them on the board with a leather strap and easily remove them when needed. Not only are the pockets handy and fun but they look good too. I embroidered some colored monogrammed letters onto the front of the pockets to add to them."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Jeans pockets
- scrap leather
- coloured embroidery thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating