Upcycled Spoon Wind Chimes for Christmas
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"For some reason, we never seem to have enough knives in our cutlery drawer but plenty of spoons. I decided to squirrel away a few of the old spoons and upcycle them into a fun Christmas wind chime. To make this craft more interesting I used one of my favorite Christmas words. That word is JINGLE. This is a lovely Christmas decoration to hang on the front door. I liked it so much I made another one with another of my favorite Christmas words, you can see that one on the blog."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- piece of wood
- jump rings
- red and cream paint
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Does it feel like your child's school supplies have slowly taken over the kitchen, dining room, and other rooms in your home? You can… Continue reading: "Mason Jar School Supply Organizer"
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- Nightstand Makeover
- Garden Planter Made from Scrap Wood
- DIY Floating Box Shelves
- Stunning Repurposed Gallery Wall
- Easy Adirondack Chair Plans
- Make Your Own Chinese Puzzle - Minutes To Make - Hours Of Fun! Recycle Project.
- Tin Planters
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zesty Italian Dressing Mix Recipe
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Eco-friendly Solid Dish Soap Recipe
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- Iced Mocha Latte
- Felt Storage Basket
- 10+ Tips To Save Money On Car Rentals
- Soft Bread Rolls
- Odor Eliminating Linen And Fabric Spray Recipe
- Red Cream Soda Cupcakes