Zipper Tabs Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Zipper tabs are a great way of shortening or lengthening zippers and add a personal touch. Today I’m going to show you a super easy zipper tabs tutorial so that you don’t need to be looking for the perfect zipper for ages. Ever needed a zipper and didn’t find the size you were looking for? Well, it did happen to me a lot! The solution was to reduce it and sew a zipper tab at the end. But how to make a zipper pull tab? In this zipper tabs tutorial I’ll show you how easy and fun making a zipper tab is!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn empty cocoa cans into chic little storage containers with this beginner-friendly DIY project! This Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial… Continue reading: "Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial"
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- Harvest Terrarium Table Decorations
- Stress Relief DIY Teacup Candles
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- DIY Air Freshener Discs
- 25 Low Cost Hobbies
- DIY Clutch Purse from VHS Case
- Transform A Cardboard Box Into A Pretty Organizing Storage Bin
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door
- 5 Easy Steps Towards Better Holiday Health
- 5 Simple Tips For A Healthy Thanksgiving