- see all comments
"What am I going to do with my pile of old t-shirts? I'm going to wear them. The ones that are now retired are mostly used already. I've made bracelets, though not with jewels as shown here, children's clothes and pj's, and quilts beyond belief! It certainly is fun to be creative with something everyone has and most throw away! Thanks for more ideas."
Personal finance can be stressful. Take control of your budget and prepare for the future with these tips, tricks, and hacks for getting ahead.
Sort Results By:
How To Get Free Stuff On Amazon
Tips For Teens Using Debit Cards
How To Save On Graduation Party Expenses
How To Reduce Heating Bills
Project of the Day
Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
If you thought making pulled pork for sandwiches would be a difficult and time-consuming endeavor, then you'll think again when you… Continue reading: "Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches"
- Basic Guide To Saving On Groceries
- 18 Money Saving Hacks
- Easy DIY Receipt Organizer
- How To Get Free Magazine Subscriptions
- 3 Budgeting Methods You Haven't Tried
- Why You Should Learn Quickbooks (with a CPA’s help)
- How to Save Money on Your Heating Bill
- How to Save Money on Water Bill
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- How to Control Spending Habits
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cake Mix Waffles
- Cute Cactus Coloring Pages
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Recipe
- Lemon Shortbread Cookies
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Santa Paper Bag Puppet
- Hippo Paper Bag Puppet
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers