- see all comments
"What am I going to do with my pile of old t-shirts? I'm going to wear them. The ones that are now retired are mostly used already. I've made bracelets, though not with jewels as shown here, children's clothes and pj's, and quilts beyond belief! It certainly is fun to be creative with something everyone has and most throw away! Thanks for more ideas."
Personal finance can be stressful. Take control of your budget and prepare for the future with these tips, tricks, and hacks for getting ahead.
Sort Results By:
How to Save Money on Your Heating Bill
How to Control Spending Habits
3 Budgeting Methods You Haven't Tried
Basic Guide To Saving On Groceries
How to Save Money on Water Bill
Passive Income Ideas for Easy Earnings
7 Tips for Growing Your Etsy Shop
Project of the Day
Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- Basic Guide To Saving On Groceries
- Easy DIY Receipt Organizer
- 5 Personal Finance Apps for the New Budgeter (2018)
- How To Get Free Magazine Subscriptions
- How to Save Money on Your Heating Bill
- How to Control Spending Habits
- The Easiest, Most Effective And Painless Way To Save
- Why You Should Learn Quickbooks (with a CPA’s help)
- How to Save Money on Water Bill
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cake Mix Waffles
- Cute Cactus Coloring Pages
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Recipe
- Lemon Shortbread Cookies
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Santa Paper Bag Puppet
- Hippo Paper Bag Puppet
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers