- see all comments
"What am I going to do with my pile of old t-shirts? I'm going to wear them. The ones that are now retired are mostly used already. I've made bracelets, though not with jewels as shown here, children's clothes and pj's, and quilts beyond belief! It certainly is fun to be creative with something everyone has and most throw away! Thanks for more ideas."
Knitting is fun, but between the needles and the patterns and the yarn, it can get expensive. Here you will find fun patterns, one skein wonders, and stashbusters that will keep you knitting on a budget.
Sort Results By:
11 Home Decor Knitting Patterns
6 Simple Knit Stashbuster Patterns
Project of the Day
How To Make Homemade Glycerin Soap
Being a mom, I don't have the time for complicated, involved crafting right now. I love simple crafts that can double as simple gift… Continue reading: "How To Make Homemade Glycerin Soap"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Santa Paper Bag Puppet
- Hippo Paper Bag Puppet
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt
- Diy Minecraft Tnt
- Printable Ice Cream Cone Wrappers
- Diy All Purpose Cleaner
- Printable Lemonade Stand Kit
- Sheep Craft With Craft Sticks