DIY Fabric Gift Bags
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Holiday wrapping can be hard on your budget with fabric gift bags costing as much as the gifts that go in them. These DIY fabric gift bags are perfect for the holidays and can cost as little as ten cents each! These homemade gift bags re-purpose dollar store tablecloths to create a series of gift bags that stand on their own, looking impressive and festive. This craft can be put together with a few stitches and an old piece of ribbon to tie it together and will elevate any gift this holiday season.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- DIY Dog Poop Bag Holder
- Upcycled Christmas Stockings
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial