DIY Fabric Gift Bags
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Holiday wrapping can be hard on your budget with fabric gift bags costing as much as the gifts that go in them. These DIY fabric gift bags are perfect for the holidays and can cost as little as ten cents each! These homemade gift bags re-purpose dollar store tablecloths to create a series of gift bags that stand on their own, looking impressive and festive. This craft can be put together with a few stitches and an old piece of ribbon to tie it together and will elevate any gift this holiday season.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextRecycled Denim Storage Bins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Aromatherapy Neck Pillow
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- DIY Faux Fur Blanket
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- Raspberry Blondies Recipe
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using