DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
It can be hard to find a place for all of your laundry materials in a small laundry room. This DIY laundry storage shelf is perfect for keeping your laundry baskets neat and organized. This laundry staging area allows you to keep two baskets near your washer and dryer at all times for current and upcoming loads of laundry. This enables you to keep your laundry off the floor and at a convenient reach for loading and unloading your machines. This project is excellent for small laundry areas in your home.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- DIY Kitchen Utensil Holder
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- DIY Built-In Shelves
- DIY Pantry Labels