DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
It can be hard to find a place for all of your laundry materials in a small laundry room. This DIY laundry storage shelf is perfect for keeping your laundry baskets neat and organized. This laundry staging area allows you to keep two baskets near your washer and dryer at all times for current and upcoming loads of laundry. This enables you to keep your laundry off the floor and at a convenient reach for loading and unloading your machines. This project is excellent for small laundry areas in your home.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a beautiful rustic touch to your home for less than $20 with this wood pallet project. This Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf is a… Continue reading: "Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf"
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Upcycled Pool Storage Container
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- Personalized and Repurposed Tin
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- 10 Cheap Storage Ideas
- DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pudding Cup Turkey
- The Easiest Way To Make Instant Pot Gravy
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- C2c Pig
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Free Printable Summer Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- C2c Horse
- Peach Ice Cream Recipe