DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
It can be hard to find a place for all of your laundry materials in a small laundry room. This DIY laundry storage shelf is perfect for keeping your laundry baskets neat and organized. This laundry staging area allows you to keep two baskets near your washer and dryer at all times for current and upcoming loads of laundry. This enables you to keep your laundry off the floor and at a convenient reach for loading and unloading your machines. This project is excellent for small laundry areas in your home.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you think you need to spend the better part of the day making breadsticks for dinner tonight? With this recipe for Super Fast… Continue reading: "Super Fast 3-Ingredient Breadsticks"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Face Mask Without Elastic
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Cloud Bread
- Instant Pot Sweet Iced Tea
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Instant Pot Iced Coffee Concentrate
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids