DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
It can be hard to find a place for all of your laundry materials in a small laundry room. This DIY laundry storage shelf is perfect for keeping your laundry baskets neat and organized. This laundry staging area allows you to keep two baskets near your washer and dryer at all times for current and upcoming loads of laundry. This enables you to keep your laundry off the floor and at a convenient reach for loading and unloading your machines. This project is excellent for small laundry areas in your home.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn an area rug into DIY floor pillows for your home! This sewing project provides floor cushion poufs for any room in the house. DIY… Continue reading: "DIY Floor Cushion from Area Rug"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sharpie Jar Valentine's Day Gift
- Creative Gift Wrap Idea
- Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Chic Christmas Book Page Wreath
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies Recipe
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- Upcycled Ping Pong Bats Wall Decoration
- Garlic Butter Mashed Potatoes