DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
It can be hard to find a place for all of your laundry materials in a small laundry room. This DIY laundry storage shelf is perfect for keeping your laundry baskets neat and organized. This laundry staging area allows you to keep two baskets near your washer and dryer at all times for current and upcoming loads of laundry. This enables you to keep your laundry off the floor and at a convenient reach for loading and unloading your machines. This project is excellent for small laundry areas in your home.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Mason Jar School Supply Organizer
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
- Upcycled Pool Storage Container
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- One-pan Santa Fe Chicken Skillet
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Tuna Cakes