Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Stop throwing out empty plastic bottles and turn them into something useful with this simple recycled craft idea. Your empty soda and water bottles can be turned into handy canisters with this tutorial for making Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters. Perfect for holding coffee, tea, or sugar packets, these DIY kitchen canisters can also be used to store other small objects, like crayons or cotton balls, so you're sure to find a use for them. Using a sharp knife or pair of scissors, all you have to do is cut two plastic bottles in half, so you can have a new set of canisters in under 30 minutes. Keep your kitchen and pantry organized with this kitchen storage idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- Upcycled Pool Storage Container
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- 10 Cheap Storage Ideas
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Tuna Cakes
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Instant Pot Apple Cider Recipe
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Candy Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread