- see all comments
"What am I going to do with my pile of old t-shirts? I'm going to wear them. The ones that are now retired are mostly used already. I've made bracelets, though not with jewels as shown here, children's clothes and pj's, and quilts beyond belief! It certainly is fun to be creative with something everyone has and most throw away! Thanks for more ideas."
Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Stop throwing out empty plastic bottles and turn them into something useful with this simple recycled craft idea. Your empty soda and water bottles can be turned into handy canisters with this tutorial for making Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters. Perfect for holding coffee, tea, or sugar packets, these DIY kitchen canisters can also be used to store other small objects, like crayons or cotton balls, so you're sure to find a use for them. Using a sharp knife or pair of scissors, all you have to do is cut two plastic bottles in half, so you can have a new set of canisters in under 30 minutes. Keep your kitchen and pantry organized with this kitchen storage idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Homemade Muscle Warming Rub
Whether you run, swim, bike, life, or participate in any other sport, one thing is certain using a muscle warming rub can come in… Continue reading: "Homemade Muscle Warming Rub"
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- DIY Floppy Disk Pencil Cup
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- Upcycled Tuna Box Organizer
- Upcycled Bathroom Organization on a Budget
- Easy Necklace Organizer
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- DIY Kitchen Utensil Holder
- Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Ham Tetrazzini
- Cake Mix Waffles
- Cute Cactus Coloring Pages
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Recipe
- Lemon Shortbread Cookies
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Santa Paper Bag Puppet