Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Stop throwing out empty plastic bottles and turn them into something useful with this simple recycled craft idea. Your empty soda and water bottles can be turned into handy canisters with this tutorial for making Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters. Perfect for holding coffee, tea, or sugar packets, these DIY kitchen canisters can also be used to store other small objects, like crayons or cotton balls, so you're sure to find a use for them. Using a sharp knife or pair of scissors, all you have to do is cut two plastic bottles in half, so you can have a new set of canisters in under 30 minutes. Keep your kitchen and pantry organized with this kitchen storage idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- Easy Necklace Organizer
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Best Homemade Blueberry Syrup
- Thanksgiving Turkey Egg Rolls
- The Best Roasted Tomato Soup
- The Original Doubletree Cookie
- Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel Seasoning Copycat Recipe
- Turkey Stock Recipe. Made From The Turkey Carcass.
- Vanilla Bean Paste. How To Make Homemade Vanilla Beans Paste.
- Whipped Coffee Recipe (without The Work)
- C2c Sloth
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples