Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Stop throwing out empty plastic bottles and turn them into something useful with this simple recycled craft idea. Your empty soda and water bottles can be turned into handy canisters with this tutorial for making Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters. Perfect for holding coffee, tea, or sugar packets, these DIY kitchen canisters can also be used to store other small objects, like crayons or cotton balls, so you're sure to find a use for them. Using a sharp knife or pair of scissors, all you have to do is cut two plastic bottles in half, so you can have a new set of canisters in under 30 minutes. Keep your kitchen and pantry organized with this kitchen storage idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Recreate one of your favorite meals right in the comfort of your own kitchen when you make these Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker… Continue reading: "Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker Carnitas"
- DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
- DIY Rain Gutter Bookshelves
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Free Printable Halloween Decoration Labels
- Upcycled Desk Organizers from Sweaters
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- Easy Necklace Organizer
- Mason Jar School Supply Organizer
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycle A Lucky Shamrock Wreath From Puzzle Pieces
- Lucky Rainbow Shamrock Wreath
- Easter Bunny Candy Holder
- Easter Felt Bookmark
- Natural Easter Egg Dye
- Easter Washcloth Bunny
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft