Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Stop throwing out empty plastic bottles and turn them into something useful with this simple recycled craft idea. Your empty soda and water bottles can be turned into handy canisters with this tutorial for making Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters. Perfect for holding coffee, tea, or sugar packets, these DIY kitchen canisters can also be used to store other small objects, like crayons or cotton balls, so you're sure to find a use for them. Using a sharp knife or pair of scissors, all you have to do is cut two plastic bottles in half, so you can have a new set of canisters in under 30 minutes. Keep your kitchen and pantry organized with this kitchen storage idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Instant Pot Or Stove Top
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole