- see all comments
"What am I going to do with my pile of old t-shirts? I'm going to wear them. The ones that are now retired are mostly used already. I've made bracelets, though not with jewels as shown here, children's clothes and pj's, and quilts beyond belief! It certainly is fun to be creative with something everyone has and most throw away! Thanks for more ideas."
Upcycled Crate Rolling Storage
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Finding fun and simple ways to store things around the house is one of the best ways to go from cluttered mess to organized oasis. This simple DIY storage solution shows you how to transform an old storage crate into a roll-able library for your little one. This easy DIY takes just a few hours to make and will wow visitors. The original project was created for children's books, but it could easily be used in your bathroom, garage, craft room, and more! Not a fan of the unfinished wood? Consider staining the crate before attaching the wheels for a darker, polished look.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Wood
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Apr 19, 2018
I may need to triple (or quadruple) the size of this for all the books I have but I adore the idea. It's super cute.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Homemade Muscle Warming Rub
Whether you run, swim, bike, life, or participate in any other sport, one thing is certain using a muscle warming rub can come in… Continue reading: "Homemade Muscle Warming Rub"
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- DIY Floppy Disk Pencil Cup
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- Upcycled Tuna Box Organizer
- Upcycled Bathroom Organization on a Budget
- Easy Necklace Organizer
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- DIY Kitchen Utensil Holder
- Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Ham Tetrazzini
- Cake Mix Waffles
- Cute Cactus Coloring Pages
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Recipe
- Lemon Shortbread Cookies
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Santa Paper Bag Puppet