Upcycled Crate Rolling Storage
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Finding fun and simple ways to store things around the house is one of the best ways to go from cluttered mess to organized oasis. This simple DIY storage solution shows you how to transform an old storage crate into a roll-able library for your little one. This easy DIY takes just a few hours to make and will wow visitors. The original project was created for children's books, but it could easily be used in your bathroom, garage, craft room, and more! Not a fan of the unfinished wood? Consider staining the crate before attaching the wheels for a darker, polished look.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Wood
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Mason Jar School Supply Organizer
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- DIY Mail Organizer
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- Upcycled Tuna Box Organizer
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- Personalized and Repurposed Tin
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Charging Station
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Heart Hat
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids