Upcycled Crate Rolling Storage
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Finding fun and simple ways to store things around the house is one of the best ways to go from cluttered mess to organized oasis. This simple DIY storage solution shows you how to transform an old storage crate into a roll-able library for your little one. This easy DIY takes just a few hours to make and will wow visitors. The original project was created for children's books, but it could easily be used in your bathroom, garage, craft room, and more! Not a fan of the unfinished wood? Consider staining the crate before attaching the wheels for a darker, polished look.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Wood
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- Easy Necklace Organizer
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Pumpkin Activities For Toddlers
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase