Upcycled Crate Rolling Storage
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Finding fun and simple ways to store things around the house is one of the best ways to go from cluttered mess to organized oasis. This simple DIY storage solution shows you how to transform an old storage crate into a roll-able library for your little one. This easy DIY takes just a few hours to make and will wow visitors. The original project was created for children's books, but it could easily be used in your bathroom, garage, craft room, and more! Not a fan of the unfinished wood? Consider staining the crate before attaching the wheels for a darker, polished look.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Wood
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextMason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- Thrifty and Easy DIY Desk Organizers
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Mail Organizer
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- Personalized and Repurposed Tin
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser