Upcycled Crate Rolling Storage
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Finding fun and simple ways to store things around the house is one of the best ways to go from cluttered mess to organized oasis. This simple DIY storage solution shows you how to transform an old storage crate into a roll-able library for your little one. This easy DIY takes just a few hours to make and will wow visitors. The original project was created for children's books, but it could easily be used in your bathroom, garage, craft room, and more! Not a fan of the unfinished wood? Consider staining the crate before attaching the wheels for a darker, polished look.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Wood
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a beautiful rustic touch to your home for less than $20 with this wood pallet project. This Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf is a… Continue reading: "Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf"
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Upcycled Pool Storage Container
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- Personalized and Repurposed Tin
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- 10 Cheap Storage Ideas
- DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pudding Cup Turkey
- The Easiest Way To Make Instant Pot Gravy
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- C2c Pig
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Free Printable Summer Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- C2c Horse
- Peach Ice Cream Recipe