Upcycled Desk Organizers from Sweaters
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Are your crafts or school supplies scattered all over the house? Instead of spending money on desk organizers purchased from your favorite retailer, consider making your own with this project for Upcycled Desk Organizers from Sweaters! This colorful DIY craft project for beginners won't take long to make and will take upcycling to a totally new level while adding some pizzazz to your desk or craft room. The result is a stylish desk organizer that will definitely encourage you to place your supplies in their correct spots every time. This project won't take long to make and would even be a cute graduation gift idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsFabric, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Easy Necklace Organizer
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
- DIY Rain Gutter Bookshelves
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Deviled Eggs With Tajin
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites