Upcycled Desk Organizers from Sweaters
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Are your crafts or school supplies scattered all over the house? Instead of spending money on desk organizers purchased from your favorite retailer, consider making your own with this project for Upcycled Desk Organizers from Sweaters! This colorful DIY craft project for beginners won't take long to make and will take upcycling to a totally new level while adding some pizzazz to your desk or craft room. The result is a stylish desk organizer that will definitely encourage you to place your supplies in their correct spots every time. This project won't take long to make and would even be a cute graduation gift idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsFabric, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Recreate one of your favorite meals right in the comfort of your own kitchen when you make these Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker… Continue reading: "Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker Carnitas"
- DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
- DIY Rain Gutter Bookshelves
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Free Printable Halloween Decoration Labels
- Upcycled Desk Organizers from Sweaters
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- Easy Necklace Organizer
- Mason Jar School Supply Organizer
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycle A Lucky Shamrock Wreath From Puzzle Pieces
- Lucky Rainbow Shamrock Wreath
- Easter Bunny Candy Holder
- Easter Felt Bookmark
- Natural Easter Egg Dye
- Easter Washcloth Bunny
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft