4 Super Simple Sweet And Savory Compound Butter Recipes
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Sweet and savory compound butter recipes are the perfect complement to breads, meats, and pastries. Here are 4 Super Simple Sweet and Savory Compound Butter Recipes you can make today that are easy to give as a gift. Butter is wonderful on my homemade Paska bread, no knead bread or slathered on whole wheat savory zucchini bread. In culinary school we were taught ‘butter is better’ and I couldn’t agree more! Except when it comes to compound flavored butters. I always have compound butters on my Thanksgiving table. They pair very well with my Thanksgiving feast of my juicy roasted turkey, (made with my favorite turkey brine recipe) cranberry sauce. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Valentine’s Day Book Stack A Dollar Tree Diy
- Quick And Easy Grilled Bbq Chicken
- Easy No Sew Fabric Pumpkins
- Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Bats
- Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Kiss In A Bottle Valentine's Day Gift
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli