Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Do you ever wish that you could fill in those awkward gaps in between your photo collages on the wall? If the answer is yes, then you need to learn how to make some custom Wood Wall Art! In this tutorial, you will learn how to make your own custom Wood Wall Art using some wood and Cricut Iron-On. When making this wall art, you can easily change the size of the wood, the image, and the paint scheme. Once completed, you are ready to add it to your photo collage to fill in that awkward gap!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids