Chic Christmas Book Page Wreath
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Homemade Christmas decorations add charm and originality to your holiday decor. This Chic Christmas Book Page Wreath is the perfect DIY Christmas decoration to hang anywhere in the home. By tightly rolling the book pages, this wreath has a more delicate appearance than most. Book page wreaths are a wonderful way to recycle old books. You might even already have everything you need around the house, so you'll be able to make this beautiful wreath without going to the store. Change the style by changing the accessories you adorn the wreath with."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- "LOVE" DIY Valentine's Day Decoration
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- 18 Cheap Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Chocolate Cherry Mice for Christmas
- DIY Recycled Holiday Decoration
- Strawberry Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- 18 Cheap Kids’ Halloween Party Ideas
- DIY Halloween Candles
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Deviled Eggs With Tajin
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread