This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
Create Jumbo Chocolate Kiss Containers For Valentine’s Day
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
"As I perused the candy aisle recently, the extra-large Hershey kisses caught my eye and I immediately thought it looked just like the top of a plastic drink bottle. When I got home I went to work creating Jumbo Chocolate Kiss Containers for Valentine’s Day. Don’t you just love it when a Craft Success happens? I know I do! I hope you will create my Jumbo Kiss Chocolate Kiss for Valentine’s Day and use them as a jumping-off point to show your friends and family just how much you love them. Take time to slow down and get crafty with the kiddos!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextLight Bulb Potion Bottle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
Don't throw away that old pair of jeans! With this project for DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans, you can create a nifty accessory that… Continue reading: "DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans"
- Light Bulb Potion Bottle
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Crochet Yarn Lei
- Cute Christmas Gnome Craft
- 18 Cheap Kids’ Halloween Party Ideas
- DIY Recycled Holiday Decoration
- Chocolate Cherry Mice for Christmas
- Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Eggnog Holiday Fudge Recipe
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Twist Wire Headband
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars