Crocheted Graduation Leis
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"There’s a beautiful tradition in Hawai’i for both high school and college graduations. All family and friends of the graduate give them a lei. A yarn or ribbon lei is a common keepsake that graduates in Hawai’i hang in their room for years.It’s a beautiful concrete way to see the aloha (love) expressed by family and friends. And it’s uniquely Hawaiian. A simple stitch technique will give you a memorable graduation gift that can be tailored to your graduate's school colors"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Almond Butter Truffles
- Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- T-Shirt Trick-or-Treat Bag
- How to Celebrate Christmas on a Budget
- Kiss In A Bottle Valentine's Day Gift
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Easy Candy Apple Recipe
- Easy Witch Cupcakes for Halloween
- Valentine's Day Printable
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Corn On The Cob
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- Cranberry Cookies With White Chocolate
- Italian Chocolate Salami
- Double Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Buttercream
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Summer Word Scramble Printable
- Zesty Italian Dressing Mix Recipe