This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
Cute Bunny Treats Cups
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
"Are you already thinking about having a “hoppy” Easter? There are so many fun reason to celebrate in the spring and while there is still snow on the ground here on Iowa, we’re ready for the fun to come in the months ahead. Our next kid-friendly craft project is a fun one to make with some bunny special! Using white paper cups, construction paper, googly eyes and pom poms, you can make adorable bunny treats cups that are perfect for candy and other Easter treats. "
Read NextLight Bulb Potion Bottle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
Don't throw away that old pair of jeans! With this project for DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans, you can create a nifty accessory that… Continue reading: "DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans"
- Light Bulb Potion Bottle
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Crochet Yarn Lei
- Cute Christmas Gnome Craft
- 18 Cheap Kids’ Halloween Party Ideas
- DIY Recycled Holiday Decoration
- Chocolate Cherry Mice for Christmas
- Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Eggnog Holiday Fudge Recipe
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Twist Wire Headband
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars