Diy 4th Of July Favors
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I made these easy 4th of July favors in less than 10 minutes and for less than $1 each. These favors would be great to make in bulk as party favors for your 4th of July party or get-together. They’re also perfect for sending in care packages for deployed service members. And they’re easy enough to make that you could make them as a kids’ craft activity. The best part? They're customizable to whatever holiday or occasion you're celebrating. Perfect for Memorial Day too!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Almond Butter Truffles
- Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- T-Shirt Trick-or-Treat Bag
- How to Celebrate Christmas on a Budget
- Kiss In A Bottle Valentine's Day Gift
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Easy Candy Apple Recipe
- Easy Witch Cupcakes for Halloween
- Valentine's Day Printable
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Corn On The Cob
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- Cranberry Cookies With White Chocolate
- Italian Chocolate Salami
- Double Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Buttercream
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Summer Word Scramble Printable
- Zesty Italian Dressing Mix Recipe