This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easter Bunny And Egg Craft
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Easter is right around the corner and this adorable Easter Bunny and Egg Craft is the perfect craft to get your kids in the fun, springtime spirit. This is the perfect craft to do with all your kids, as they can make it as complicated or intricate as they'd like. You will get to spend quality time with your kids, and they will get to make something they can be proud of. Plus, you can use it as a decoration all Easter season. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored papers
- Craft glue
Select colored craft papers for the bunny and the egg craft. Trace the bunny patterns (outer ear patterns, head, body and upper legs) on a paper, trace the lower legs on a different shade of the same colored paper and trace the inner ear patterns and the 2 small circles (blush) on pink colored craft paper.
Stick the inner ear patterns on the outer ear cutouts and the small pink round cutouts on both cheeks. Stick the lower legs (paws) along the bottom side of the body pattern.
Stick the ear patterns on the top side of the head cutout.
Stick the upper leg cutouts on both sides of the body cutout. Apply glue along the edge only and keep the rest of the cutouts free from glue.
Stick the head cutout on the top side of the body cutout.
Use a sharpie to draw the eyes, nose and mouth of the papercraft bunny.
Trace the egg pattern and decorate the egg with colored craft papers.
Grab the paper egg and slide it under the upper legs of the papercraft bunny.
Read NextEasy Candy Apple Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy Candy Apple Recipe
- Cute Christmas Gnome Craft
- Homemade Conversation Hearts Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Mice for Christmas
- Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Ornaments from Washers
- White Chocolate Candy Cane Cookie
- Easy, Diy Fleece Wreath For Under $5
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- How to Celebrate Christmas on a Budget
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy