Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Adding an accent wall to your living space gives your home a rich, depth of color and texture to any room. This easy accent wall idea will make a big impact in your living room, creating a stunning, custom look that fits your budget. These project instructions include additional items that will add a third-dimension to your wall but are completely optional to keep you on your home decor budget. The next time you re-paint or remodel your home, remember to enrich any room with an easy DIY accent wall.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- DIY Pergola Idea
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- DIY Deck Remodeling Idea
- Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation
- How to Spring Clean
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- DIY Laminate Countertops
- Removable Wallpaper Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids