Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Adding an accent wall to your living space gives your home a rich, depth of color and texture to any room. This easy accent wall idea will make a big impact in your living room, creating a stunning, custom look that fits your budget. These project instructions include additional items that will add a third-dimension to your wall but are completely optional to keep you on your home decor budget. The next time you re-paint or remodel your home, remember to enrich any room with an easy DIY accent wall.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- Tumbling Block DIY Painted Tile
- Thrifty Brick Fireplace Remodeling Idea
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- DIY Pergola Idea
- Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation
- How to Spring Clean
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- DIY Deck Remodeling Idea
- Kitchen Appliance Upgrade Hack
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Deviled Eggs With Tajin
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites