Easter Bunny Candy Holder
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This Easter Bunny Candy Holder is a fun way to upcycle a glass jar into something useful. We don’t generally buy holiday decorations because I don’t like to store them for the rest of year. I love Easter lilies but since they are poisonous to animals, I’d rather not bring them into the house to tempt our cats. I wanted something festive for Easter without shopping so I decided to create an upcycled Easter decoration instead."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- Valentine’s Day Book Stack A Dollar Tree Diy
- "LOVE" DIY Valentine's Day Decoration
- Elf Stocking Pattern
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
- 21 Recipes with Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Easter Bingo Free Printable
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Diy Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Make Your Own Tassels
- Diy Reversible Placemats