Easter Felt Bookmark
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"If you’re looking for an easy Easter Craft, you need to try this Felt Bookmark for Easter! I love reading, and I have a bad habit of folding the pages over of books I’m reading. Or, even worse, I bend the spine to lay the book with the pages open. Neither of those things is good for your book. I decided rather than go out and buy a bookmark or use a random piece of scrap paper, I would try to make a cute bookmark for Easter."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- Valentine’s Day Book Stack A Dollar Tree Diy
- "LOVE" DIY Valentine's Day Decoration
- Elf Stocking Pattern
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
- 21 Recipes with Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Easter Bingo Free Printable
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Diy Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Make Your Own Tassels
- Diy Reversible Placemats