Easter Washcloth Bunny
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"One of my most popular Easter crafts when I had my crafts website was this Washcloth Bunny. It makes a cute addition to an Easter basket or as part of a centerpiece for your Easter table or home decor. If you’re looking for easy Easter crafts, it really doesn’t get much easier than this. It’s very easy to make a washcloth bunny for Easter. It’s not really a toy especially if you have little ones but it does look cute in a basket of straw or grass. It’s very easy to make and very inexpensive. You don’t need a lot of supplies or a lot of time. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- Valentine’s Day Book Stack A Dollar Tree Diy
- "LOVE" DIY Valentine's Day Decoration
- Elf Stocking Pattern
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
- 21 Recipes with Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Easter Bingo Free Printable
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Diy Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Make Your Own Tassels
- Diy Reversible Placemats