Easy Magazine Flowers
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"These easy magazine flowers are a fun quick project to make for party decorations or for children to make as a Mother’s Day gift. This is a great recycling project to use up those magazines and catalogs you have lying around. You can mix and match colors and patterns in your flowers to your creative heart’s content. Warning: making these easy magazine flowers is addictive. You can’t make just one. Have fun making these happy little flowers. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Almond Butter Truffles
- Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- T-Shirt Trick-or-Treat Bag
- How to Celebrate Christmas on a Budget
- Kiss In A Bottle Valentine's Day Gift
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Easy Candy Apple Recipe
- Easy Witch Cupcakes for Halloween
- Valentine's Day Printable
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Corn On The Cob
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- Cranberry Cookies With White Chocolate
- Italian Chocolate Salami
- Double Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Buttercream
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Summer Word Scramble Printable
- Zesty Italian Dressing Mix Recipe