Easy Sharpie Jar Valentine's Day Gift
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Sharpie dot projects are so easy to do, you’ll be looking for cute ways to share gifts with family and friends. This Valentine's Day treat jar only requires basic supplies and a simple technique. You can make this Sharpie dot heart jar in about 5 – 10 minutes. Start lightly with the dotting and then go back and add more if you want. This project is easy enough for children to make and nice enough that you can be proud to give it as a gift. As the candy inside is eaten, the heart slowly shows up. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- "LOVE" DIY Valentine's Day Decoration
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- 18 Cheap Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Chocolate Cherry Mice for Christmas
- DIY Recycled Holiday Decoration
- Strawberry Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- 18 Cheap Kids’ Halloween Party Ideas
- DIY Halloween Candles
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Deviled Eggs With Tajin
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites