Easy Sharpie Jar Valentine's Day Gift
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Sharpie dot projects are so easy to do, you’ll be looking for cute ways to share gifts with family and friends. This Valentine's Day treat jar only requires basic supplies and a simple technique. You can make this Sharpie dot heart jar in about 5 – 10 minutes. Start lightly with the dotting and then go back and add more if you want. This project is easy enough for children to make and nice enough that you can be proud to give it as a gift. As the candy inside is eaten, the heart slowly shows up. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft