Easy To Make Cathedral Windows Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Cathedral Windows are one of my favorite things to make at Easter. It’s such an easy recipe and turns out so pretty! Since you can buy pastel colored marshmallows during the Easter season, it’s the perfect time to make this recipe. The colored marshmallows are essential since the whole point is to make the cookies look like stained glass windows. The great thing about this recipe is that it only calls for 4 ingredients. So, it doesn’t take much to make this bright, sweet and chocolatey dessert."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Valentine’s Day Book Stack A Dollar Tree Diy
- Quick And Easy Grilled Bbq Chicken
- Easy No Sew Fabric Pumpkins
- Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Bats
- Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Kiss In A Bottle Valentine's Day Gift
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli