This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
"If you have a sensory seeker child like I do, they love to touch and feel different types of items. From soft to silky, to plush to plastic, there are lots of ways for kids to play using their senses. This fun Easter sensory bin uses the inspiration of the upcoming holiday to create a fun play activity using different shapes, colors, patterns and textures. Find out how to make this sensory play station for your child. "
Read NextLight Bulb Potion Bottle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
Don't throw away that old pair of jeans! With this project for DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans, you can create a nifty accessory that… Continue reading: "DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans"
- Light Bulb Potion Bottle
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Crochet Yarn Lei
- Cute Christmas Gnome Craft
- 18 Cheap Kids’ Halloween Party Ideas
- DIY Recycled Holiday Decoration
- Chocolate Cherry Mice for Christmas
- Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Eggnog Holiday Fudge Recipe
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Twist Wire Headband
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars