This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Our next Halloween craft for kids is this adorable yarn wrapped mummy. Easy to make in minutes this is a cute project to make after school or after dinner, during classroom parties or for home schooling. Use our easy template along with googly eyes, black construction paper and white yarn for a fun craft or Halloween decor. This fun mummy craft for kids is the perfect way to celebrate Halloween. Here’s how to make it with your children."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- DIY Cutlery Holder Sewing Tutorial
- Eggnog Holiday Fudge Recipe
- Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project
- Homemade Christmas Present Toppers
- DIY Sequin Ornaments
- How to Celebrate Christmas on a Budget
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Easy Candy Apple Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- Raspberry Blondies Recipe
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using