This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Our next Halloween craft for kids is this adorable yarn wrapped mummy. Easy to make in minutes this is a cute project to make after school or after dinner, during classroom parties or for home schooling. Use our easy template along with googly eyes, black construction paper and white yarn for a fun craft or Halloween decor. This fun mummy craft for kids is the perfect way to celebrate Halloween. Here’s how to make it with your children."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table"
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- DIY Recycled Holiday Decoration
- Sweet Sugar Cookie Pudding Christmas Shots
- 18 Cheap Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- How to Celebrate Christmas on a Budget
- Cute Christmas Gnome Craft
- Spooktacular Ghost Coloring Pages
- Homemade Christmas Present Toppers
- Christmas Pinwheel Cookies
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser
- Diy Green Dresser
- Light Teal Floral Dresser
- Diy Farmhouse Coffee Table
- Gorgeous Weathered Wood Tables