Light Bulb Potion Bottle
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Don't toss your old light bulbs! I love a good recycled craft project and this one is the perfect recycled project for Halloween. It only took about 15 minutes to make these repurposed light bulb potion bottles and cost me nothing since all the supplies were things I already had. They make great Halloween decorations, party decorations, props for imaginative play or a drama performance. Link to free labels included in this project tutorial. You won't be able to make just one!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Host Thanksgiving on a Budget
- "LOVE" DIY Valentine's Day Decoration
- Light Bulb Potion Bottle
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Christmas Cranberry Punch Recipe
- 21 Recipes with Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Essential Oils To Boost Immunity
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- DIY Cutlery Holder Sewing Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door