Light Bulb Potion Bottle
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Don't toss your old light bulbs! I love a good recycled craft project and this one is the perfect recycled project for Halloween. It only took about 15 minutes to make these repurposed light bulb potion bottles and cost me nothing since all the supplies were things I already had. They make great Halloween decorations, party decorations, props for imaginative play or a drama performance. Link to free labels included in this project tutorial. You won't be able to make just one!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Homemade Christmas Present Toppers
- "LOVE" DIY Valentine's Day Decoration
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- T-Shirt Trick-or-Treat Bag
- 18 Cheap Kids’ Halloween Party Ideas
- DIY Christmas Ornaments from Washers
- Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
- DIY Sequin Ornaments
- Valentine's Day on a Budget
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- C2c Dog Blanket
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- Pet Information Kit - Free Family Pet Printables
- Avocado Donuts
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Chicken Breast Marinade
- Poppy Seed Rolls
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume