Paska Bread Recipe Traditional Ukrainian Easter Bread
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Paska bread is synonymous with Easter in my house. We make this traditional Ukrainian Easter bread recipe every Easter holiday and use any leftovers to make the most delicious french toast. There is nothing like breathing in the familiar smells of warm rising dough full of yeast, butter and eggs to take me back to the Easters of my childhood. I will treasure memories of sitting in front of a plate of freshly sliced Paska with full access to the butter to slather across the slice and no adult to tell me to stop."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Valentine’s Day Book Stack A Dollar Tree Diy
- Quick And Easy Grilled Bbq Chicken
- Easy No Sew Fabric Pumpkins
- Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Bats
- Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Kiss In A Bottle Valentine's Day Gift
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli