Scratch-made Turkey Noodle Soup For A Crowd
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Who doesn't love turkey soup? The quintessential Thanksgiving leftovers staple, classic turkey noodle soup is a wholesome, soul-satisfying, delicious meal enjoyed by many, who look forward to savoring this seasonal treat over the long Thanksgiving weekend. And, one of the best things about Thanksgiving is the abundance of leftovers and Scratch-Made Turkey Soup for a Crowd is at the top of the list. Made from your leftover turkey carcass and a few other ingredients, this turkey soup recipe is easy although a little time-consuming. But, the result - hot, delicious, savory, comforting turkey noodle soup for all - is worth the extra effort."
Serves12 People or More!
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking Time2 hr 30 min
Cooking Vessel SizeStockpot
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Almond Butter Truffles
- Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- T-Shirt Trick-or-Treat Bag
- How to Celebrate Christmas on a Budget
- Kiss In A Bottle Valentine's Day Gift
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Easy Candy Apple Recipe
- Easy Witch Cupcakes for Halloween
- Valentine's Day Printable
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Corn On The Cob
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- Cranberry Cookies With White Chocolate
- Italian Chocolate Salami
- Double Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Buttercream
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Summer Word Scramble Printable
- Zesty Italian Dressing Mix Recipe