Strawberry Air Fryer Pop Tarts
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"How to make pop tarts in your air fryer. This is an easy recipe that makes a delicious and quick breakfast or dessert. The crust is a premade pie crust, so it's easy to make. Use strawberry jam or your favorite jam or jelly to make these little pastries. I added some icing and sprinkles so they are more like pop tarts. These are made in the air fryer, so they are ready in less than 10 minutes."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add style and sophistication to your walls with this DIY windowpane pattern wall art. This DIY wall decor creates a trendy windowpane… Continue reading: "DIY Windowpane Pattern Wall Art"
- Easy Diy Easter Bunny Wash
- Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
- Homemade Christmas Present Toppers
- Clay Pot Love Bugs
- Hugs And Kisses Kitchen Towels
- Kiss In A Bottle Valentine's Day Gift
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Valentine’s Day Book Stack A Dollar Tree Diy
- DIY Halloween Candles
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Homemade Lip Plumper
- Irish Coffee Scrub
- Date Night Skin Polisher
- Paint Chip Bookmark
- Labyrinth Fireys Bookmark
- Marbled Resin Shamrocks
- Thing 1 & 2 Hats