Strawberry Air Fryer Pop Tarts
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"How to make pop tarts in your air fryer. This is an easy recipe that makes a delicious and quick breakfast or dessert. The crust is a premade pie crust, so it's easy to make. Use strawberry jam or your favorite jam or jelly to make these little pastries. I added some icing and sprinkles so they are more like pop tarts. These are made in the air fryer, so they are ready in less than 10 minutes."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Valentine’s Day Book Stack A Dollar Tree Diy
- Quick And Easy Grilled Bbq Chicken
- Easy No Sew Fabric Pumpkins
- Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Bats
- Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Kiss In A Bottle Valentine's Day Gift
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli