Strawberry Air Fryer Pop Tarts
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"How to make pop tarts in your air fryer. This is an easy recipe that makes a delicious and quick breakfast or dessert. The crust is a premade pie crust, so it's easy to make. Use strawberry jam or your favorite jam or jelly to make these little pastries. I added some icing and sprinkles so they are more like pop tarts. These are made in the air fryer, so they are ready in less than 10 minutes."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Host Thanksgiving on a Budget
- "LOVE" DIY Valentine's Day Decoration
- Light Bulb Potion Bottle
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Christmas Cranberry Punch Recipe
- 21 Recipes with Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Essential Oils To Boost Immunity
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- DIY Cutlery Holder Sewing Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door